This is the detail of our 31 Simple Backyard Ideas and genius video:
1. Set up a movie theater.
2. Plant a bunch of these giant allium flowers.
3. Build a super-simple tree house.
4.Add Drink Cooler to your patio table
5. Drill holes in your fence and fill with marbles.
6. Turn an old bunk bed into a stargazing loft retreat.
7. Make a giant Scrabble set.
8. Build a fire pit.
*Here’s a very cool personal fire pit you can make for less than .
9. Build a giant hammock swing.
10. Light up some wine bottle tiki torches for a nighttime family party.
Get the full tutorial here. (prepare some recycle bottles)
11. Build a backyard beach.
Tutorial is http://www.sunset.com/garden/landscaping-design/how-to-make-backyard-beach-00400000023315/
12. Sprout a sofa.
be creative but before that you can visit the DIY link inside the description.
here is your clue: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6bVsbE_h4k
13. Go camping in your own backyard.
or Turn the tent into a pillow-filled reading nook.
14. Replace the diving board with a trampoline.
15. Build a teepee.
Get directions here. http://mycakies.com/2011/05/diy-a-frame-tent/
16. Dump the whiskey and take the unused barrels.
17. Upcycle tires to make a jungle gym.
18. Build a simple gazebo.
Get the full instructions here. | http://justlive.us/physical/diy-physical/diy-outdoor-room-ideas/
19. Create an outdoor tunnel system for your indoor cat.
Get more information here. http://cuckoo4design.blogspot.com/2012/05/cuckoo-for-my-cats.html
20. Make an outdoor shower by connecting a hose.
Get more information here. http://www.finecraftguild.com/outdoor-shower/
21. Make a simple canopy by stringing a rope between two trees and hanging sheets off of it.
22. Build or buy a backyard pizza oven.
23. Construct this simple bar for outside entertaining.
24. Build a stove for an outdoor kitchen with this Ikea hack.
25. Put in a porch bed.
26. Spray-paint a lawn Twister game.
27. Fashion an amazing set of speakers using wooden salad bowls.
28. A wooden pallet sectional is easy to put together and provides lots of extra seating for outdoor parties.
29. Create an outdoor art haven by mounting a giant chalkboard against the fence.
30. Build a small outdoor greenhouse out of reclaimed storm windows.
31. Make little hideouts of hula hoops and shower curtains.
Get the directions here.
Video Rating: / 5
Beautiful picture collection of backyards turned into family playgrounds.
All Fall Down
Downloaded it from http://www.purple-planet.com/kids/
Follow us on: http://www.howtobuildahouseblog.com/
Follow us on GOOGLE PLUS: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+GrigStamate/posts
Follow us on PINTEREST: http://pinterest.com/Grig55/
Follow us on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/GrigStamate1
Check us out on FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/HowToBuildAHouseBlog
Video Rating: / 5