My House Plants Update

My House Plants Update

Hey Loves! For those of you who are interested. I thought I’d give you a 3 month update on my house plants.

If you have not seen my initial house plant video, I have included the link below:

I hope you enjoy my video!!!! Also, one plant I forget to mention was the asparagus/fern plant I previously had, I gave it way 🙂
Also, with my palm plant, I got rid of it because it was having a lot of mealy bugs and spider web and I did not want that in my apt.

Email- [email protected]

• Janetmouse 2 months ago

Love that neon green pothos!

• tydelwave 2 months ago

SUCKA-LINT

• r y 2 months ago

Thank you for your video.

• Fabio Sousa 2 months ago

The white stuff is caused by the ph balance in tap water . It has fluoride and chlorine which throw off the organisms in the soil . You can use purified water or spring water . I find that rain water collected in a bucket in my yard from rain fall works best for my plants. I have all of the same plants as you do. I also have a coconut palm tree that I'm worried about because of the winter season coming soon .

• Your weave got snatched 2 months ago

Deya you should not use the ice cube method with your orchids. Orchids are tropical plants, so they like tropical climates, water them every 2 or 1 weeks with tap water. NEVER water the center of the plant, where the leaves come from, that is the heart of the Orchid, if u wanna learn more about Orchid care you should go chek out a YouTube channel called MissOrchidGirl, she know everything you have to know about orchid maintenance and care. Keep it green! 🙂

• Andrea BMX 2 months ago

me indoor picea omorika siberian abies on house plants beautiful conifers.abies omorika froom seed.

• kay 2 months ago

Hi! Love your plants and I have problems with keeping succulents alive as well, I've killed about 3 hawthorias, 2 aloes lol Howrver I've been Able to keep 1 aloe and it's coming up on a year (yay!). What I've been doing differently is not watering it all the way through, just a cup of water or two and it's working for me so I'm going to continue Doing that and I'm going to try another hawthoria too and I'm getting my son a cactus! How is your aloe?

• LittleSparrowchan 2 months ago

Your spider is a snake plant Sansevieria FYI lol

• android min 2 months ago

succulents shouldn't be sprayed unless if necessary. if you want to make sure they don't get scaly bugs or anything spray them every few weeks with an alcohol/water mixture.

pothos also don't need a whole lot of sun unless you water them very very often.

your orchid is gorgeous! if you replant, a pot with holes/especially for orchid would be great! it'll allow some of the roots to breathe.

I hope you got the issue with the white residue sorted out. like some people said it's mold! you need to get rid of that soil or get rid of half and and fresh soil. also, check the dirt on your plants, sometimes the soil hardens and you need to aerate it–poke in holes so that when you water your plants, the water doesn't just sit on top.

• Freda Thompson 2 months ago

You're house plants are beautiful! Please share where you got your monstera. It's da bomb😊

• Julia Feliciano 2 months ago

Your plants are very beautiful and well cared, keep on buying plants they bring so much happiness 🌻🌺🌸🌼🌷🌹

• christa sweey 2 months ago

You are doing so well for your health the environment in your home.
    The white residue: water, the minerals are collecting on the soil. Otherwise, the Neon Corn plant is looking beautiful.
    Purified water use us better. Or draw up the water in a container and let it sit out uncapped for 24 hrs or more let the impurities evaporate.

• Gabe Garza 2 months ago

Great video. Nice plants. Keep it up. Look forward to more updates

• AZFrank Castle 2 months ago

I love Suckalents

• Kego Mogotsi 2 months ago

I laughed my head off when you mentioned how your succulents died because I had been complaining about how mine was dying. I'm not sure what happened exactly to yours but I was keeping mine indoors, while two of my succulents (a bunny eared cactus, also part of the succulent family and a stapelia leendertziae) thrived under my care my echeveria was like "I don't like you or your house" she just kept stretching out and losing leaves. I read up a bit more on her and it turns out that she needs direct sunlight and I had her in indirect sunlight, now she is growing new rosettes, they are so pretty but I generally keep her out on the balcony and she prefers sleeping outside than with the others, talk about antisocial. I really love your plant videos, thank you so much for your effort.

• Painterlywoods 2 months ago

First plant is a snake plant.

• Vithusan Velichore 2 months ago

Beautiful collection!!!😍but for your Orchid all you have to do it soak it once a week in water for 30 minutes, and they'll thrive for many years with blooms every few months or so, the ice cube method is slowly killing your Orchid because temperatures that cold shock the Orchid due to the fact that it's a tropical flowering plant:)

• IMLovelydove23 2 months ago

Hi, your plants are progressing. Sorry about the Peace lilly RIP back to compost pile for him. We all loose a plant or 2 at times of unknowing care. Hope to see an update in the months to come. Thanks for sharing. ☆ ★ ♡ ♥ ¤

• dieselgirl140 2 months ago

The beautiful large green leafy plant in the tall white pot, with the white residue(girl mould maybe), is a corn plant. Girl, this will grow into a tall tree-like house plant. gorgeous! Some will have all green leaves, some will have a white strip in the middle, and others will have yellow variegation. Very hearty, do not move it from where it loves to be, put it into a pot that can actually house a 3 foot ornamental although mine grew to be 5 feet tall. I only recommend repotting now so when it becomes an actual tree, you won't have to deal with a heavy pot. Gorgeous. Not a very large pot, but a pot the size of let's say a gumbo pot.

• dieselgirl140 2 months ago

Hey there, I am pretty sure that the first plant you showed was a "Snake Plant" or what I call it, a "Mother-in-law's Tongue". It loves low light and is easy to propagate. Loved your little succulent box.