RAW MEAL PROTEIN POWDER FOR BREAKFAST

Disclaimer: The information that is shared herein is intended for informational purposes regarding Any advice and/or product(s) mentioned should not be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult your healthcare professional if you are currently taking medication, pregnant, trying to get pregnant, nursing, or if you have any other health condition before taking any products mentioned or applying any information contained herein. Please be advised.

2 cups almond milk
2 Tbs Calcium Magnesium
1 med banana
1 scoop Raw Meal Mini – Vanilla Spiced Chai

Organic Life Vitamins (30 Fluid Ounces Liquid) http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/p/natural-vitality-organic-life-vitamins-30-fl-oz/n3-1003#.VO58nfnF-Id

Calcium Magnesium W/D3 Strawberry – STRAWBERRY (16 Ounces Liquid) Solgar
Calcium Magnesium W/D3 Strawberry – STRAWBERRY (16 Ounces Liquid)http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/p/solgar-calcium-magnesium-w-d3-strawberry-16-oz/sl-1190#.VO59I_nF-Ic

Raw Meal Mini – Vanilla Spiced Chai (1.2 Pound Powder)http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/p/garden-of-life-raw-meal-mini-vanilla-spiced-chai-1-2-lb-powder/gu-1247#.VO59h_nF-Ic

• Sheeda78 7 months ago

I picked up some of the raw meal tonight 🙂 I'm gonna try it tomorrow. I hope I like it.

• smooches111 7 months ago

I thank God I found you. You have no idea how you are impacting my life. A follower for life. God bless you MAMA ROSA!!!!!

• Nancy Tamson 7 months ago

It is true that bananas have lots of potassium.  Bananas are very high in fructose.

• rooie73 7 months ago

mmmmmm yummy that look so good tfs

• TheCocalife 7 months ago

That looks good!!! thanks for sharing!!!

• Joann Porter 7 months ago

I ordered mine! I'm so excited! I do have a lot of weight to lose…..100 lbs….BUT….I'm taking one day at a time one pound at a time. Also going to STOP beating myself up over this. In a 25 year span I gained this weight and I know it will not be overnight. I also know why it happened……a lot of stress and a lot of eating. 20 years of dispatching…10 of those years as a 911 Dispatcher…..stress happens lol. I retired in December praise God. So thankful that he made that possible for me. God is great all the time. Now I have to take care of ME and the body he blessed me with. I was planning to drink this for breakfast AND lunch….and a sensible dinner. Does that sound right? Thank you so much for your videos and wisdom.

• Ray Mack's Kitchen and Grill 7 months ago

I don't eat breakfast…this will be a great meal replacement….Checkout my Latest video: http://youtu.be/ezY_uti_c0w

• Gladys Evans 7 months ago

Hope it warms up soon sis! Be safe.😘

• THE MasterMinder SM 7 months ago

I think I need That, I don't eat breakfast in the morning even after I work out. This will be good.. Thanks for sharing…THUMBS UP

• MsFeeFee1977 7 months ago

Love you Chef Rosa. Please pray for me.

• MaryEllen After 60 7 months ago

I hate to think of you getting out on those slick highways today, even though you had your nutritious breakfast, my dear.   Blessings, love, prayers, warmth, and peace, my beautiful Rosa……………MaryEllen.

• entremom 7 months ago

I love the raw meal and raw fit powders.

• Susan W 7 months ago

Looks yummy I have never tried the raw meal protein powder before! <3 Susan

• kawaiiaix 7 months ago

I think i will have to try making this for my Husband if he would like. Thank you <3

• slimchelle 7 months ago