Improve Your Garden Yields 400% with this Organic Fertilizer

John from http://www.growingyourgreens.com/ shares with you the one organic fertilizer that can improve yields by up to 400%. In this video you will learn about the power of worm castings and how it can improve yield of fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, herbs growing in your garden. You will also discover that not ALL worm castings are created equal. You will discover how root growth can be improved by using worm gold plus worm castings that is made in a special way to maximize yields should you be growing fruits, vegetables or herbs. Later in the episode, John will interview worm casting expert, George Hahn and asks him some questions so you can learn what makes some worm castings better than others and How you can get the best worm castings. John also gets George to disclose how you can create your own high quality worm castings at home should you want to do that instead of purchase them pre-made.

Original video where I apply worm casting to help eliminate my aphid and white fly problems:

To purchase the Worm Gold Plus Worm Castings + Special Bonus
for the lowest delivered price, visit

• Andrew Towell 2 months ago

Worm casts, rock dust and Seaweed… its a winning combo in compost/pots. I also like to mix in Insect Frass, Biochar and Neem Cake too. I liquid feed Orthosilicic Acid or Humic Acids along side Yukka Extract. Always inoculate your plants with benifical fungi/bacteria too.

• faceSpace 2 months ago

Worm Gold Plus is people!

• Reality TV Clips 2 months ago

The seaweed is what produces the root growth. He can better it by adding Humic acid!! Those three is the TRIFECTA!!

• Ideffix_Cat22 2 months ago

wow๐ŸŒฑโ™ป๐Ÿ€Thank you๐Ÿ˜‡

• Ideffix_Cat22 2 months ago

wow๐ŸŒฑโ™ป๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ’ก๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸThank you๐Ÿ†๐ŸŽฌ๐Ÿ˜‡

• Ideffix_Cat22 2 months ago

wow๐ŸŒฑโ™ป๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ’ก๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸThank you๐Ÿ†๐ŸŽฌ

• Babylon Gate 2 months ago

2:30 the middle pot in the pic is closer to viewer eyes to look bigger

• kthomp55 2 months ago

What I'm going to do in my vegge garden is put a bird bath and a bird feeder in. I'm also planting herbs. I'm learning much from you. Thank you very much. I live in Missouri. I'm getting a wide range of different vegetables and herbs to plant in my garden.

• John Bladykas 2 months ago

John great video as always. Worm casting in plastic bags the microbes are dead from suffocation , there's no benefit

• Randy's Video Creations 2 months ago

That George worm casting guy was cool and very smart !!!
    A green thumb is the best thumb ! ย Thumbs up John !!!

• Clyde Cash 2 months ago

that george guy needs to smile

• Dylan Harding 2 months ago

hey hey! Have you heard about Skavel Mushroom Growing For Newbies (just google it)? Ive read some super feedback about it and my BF achieved good results with it.

• Soulman1282 2 months ago

Since I watched this video when it first aired, I got a Worm Factory 360 and started making worm castings. For bedding I use, homemade compost, peat moss, ground up leaves from the yard, coffee grounds, tea leaves, shredded newspaper, and dryer lint. To the bedding I've added kelp meal, shrimp shell, and rock dust. I feed them all kinds of vegetable scraps that I let get funky in a coffee can, lined with a produce bag from the store, that I puree in a food processor. As John would say, "This is some high quality chit man!"

• c blackmon 2 months ago

thanksย

• John d 2 months ago

I try to grow worms in my soil when I dig I can find a lots of worms.

All Itry to do is ย  build up the soil I,m getting free worm casting ! thats $44 a bag and over $1000 for free !

• Kip Traster 2 months ago

John, I have only recently discovered you and your very informative videos. You have become my go to guy on many subjects because I can tell you have done your research. I learned of chitinase at a baker creek heirloom festival in Missouri a few weeks ago. This is truly breakthrough technology! Can you tell me about how much chitin to organic "others" by volume I should be using for best results?

• Brenda Farris 2 months ago

cool

• aestivalgirl 2 months ago

put down cardboard (cellulose) over your beds in the fall and the worms will spend the winter eating it and leaving their castings behind…free

• bullmaster lyle 2 months ago

don't under stand the technical terms but the process,, could have been a little less scientific and more common terms that we may know more of what to look for in the products we may have handy that we can use to grow ourย ย own worm casting

• CM Nakagawa 2 months ago

We sure learn much from you and your network of experts…our worm compost will be healthier after today!ย