Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Mousse VS Moroccan Oil Curl Control Mousse

M.A.D. CURLS plays with foam/mousse, once again. They each select a different brand to try and demonstrate their results with a chatty tutorial. LoriAnne chooses Moroccan Oilโ€™s Curl Control Mousse and TaylorAnne chooses Shea Moistureโ€™s Coconut Hibiscus Frizz Free Curl Mousse for her selection. They discuss the pros and cons of their experience and help you decide which one, if any you, will choose.
——————————————————————————————-
Our Amazon Store: https://www.amazon.com/shop/m.a.d.curls?ref=ac_inf_hm_vp
*we earn a small % of every purchase made from our store*

CODES:
CURLMIX Pure Flaxseed Gels
Our YouTube Video: https://youtu.be/htFDYnzUUCU
Code: “Madcurls” for 20% off

*Any questions on the makeup we are wearing, drop in the comments below ๐Ÿ™‚ *

ReZO Hair Cuts:
Utopia Salon and Spa
New Jersey, USA
Stylists: Nubia S. and Joe M.
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/utopia_salo…

Years Natural: 8 Years
Hair Type: 3b/3c

CONTACT US:
Email: [email protected]
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/m.a.d.curls/

• bronzed curls 5 days ago

try the shea moisture coffee cherry mousse! (in ulta) and the carols daughter pracaxi mousse (in sallys)

• jadas45 5 days ago

Last weekend I tried doing a wash and go with Shea moistureโ€™s coconut and hibiscus mouse and loved the day one but day two my hair was dry and horrible. I want to try a mouse wash and go cause it VERY light hold but how do I tackle the dryness but keeping a very light and lose wash and go ?

• Chantal Mendoza 4 days ago

Try the lotta body moisturizing foam, its for wraps and curl definition

• Curly Guy 4 days ago

The read" yeah ive heard of karma, Im a Christian, I dont believe in it" BLOOP!

• LaToya Lemons 4 days ago

Can you try Motion Versatile Foam Shea Butter, Argan Oil, & Coconut oil or the Macadamia & Almond Oil Foam

• Denise Rivera 4 days ago

I don't know how its done in Connecticut but here in the nypd we only give out accident #s not the actual paperwork with the pedigree information, that's a big no no!!!

• Kristina Rogers 4 days ago

Compared to the last foams which ones did you guys like the best ? Also there is the creme of nature argan oil line and a carols daughter one but thatโ€™s a hair milk foam which is interesting. Never tried them just seen them before ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Reservechic 4 days ago

TaylorAnne, you deserve major props for making it all the way through the video, even though I know that you're feeling under the weather. Hopefully, you'll start to feel better soon. I'll certainly be praying for you, sweetie. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Oh, and I absolutely love it when you share stories with us. As, the tea that you spill is always piping hot! โ˜•๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ So, definitely feel free to share more anytime you wish.

Now, I have never tried the Moroccan Oil Curl Control Mousse before. Schucks, I've never actually tried anything from the Moroccan Oil line, as somehow it's never been on my list to spend my coins on. However, that definitely may be subject to change, because you already know how us product junkies are. On the other hand, I actually have tried the Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Frizz Free Curl Mousse, and my hair just wasn't digging it. So, I actually ended up throwing it away. That was actually the last hair mousse that I've ever tried. I know that Texture ID has a styling foam/mousse product within their line. I've personally never tried it, but I have seen individuals get positive results from using it on their curls, so it definitely may be worth your while to give it a try.

Love you both and God bless!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

• ruth willrich 4 days ago

Feel better Taylor!!

• Fanceeface 4 days ago

OGX has a coconut curls mousse

• Kerrie Wheeler 4 days ago

So, I have watched this video three times!! No joke. I really have to try mousse. Grumpy old men are so ridiculous! Iโ€™ve been there before and itโ€™s just so unnecessary, right?! Anyway, you both looked beautiful, and like Tayloranne, I think Iโ€™ll just put a little leave in first. Weโ€™ll see. Stay blessed and beautiful โžฐ๐Ÿฆโžฐ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ’‹

• CurlyHair DontCare 4 days ago

โ€œThe show must go on!โ€

• Tiahna Grace 4 days ago

I tried a brand called Omiaje naturals. It's pretty good and the ingredient list is simple. It's also wash n'go friendly.

• Yolanda Anderson 4 days ago

TaylorAnne, sending lots of healing prayers your way. Please feel better. Thank you for powering through to bring us this review. So glad you and LoriAnne were safe.You never know how things can escalate when people come in negative, but God's love covers us all. Love and blessings to both of you.

• Angela Marcinkevich 4 days ago

These videos are FOAMTASTIC

• Angela Marcinkevich 4 days ago

Any good leave in for summer not heavy but will moisture my hair so there won't be frizzy

• Dominique Dacres 4 days ago

you guys really make me wanna try a foam for a wash and go with these battle of the foam videos ๐Ÿ˜

• Kristy Payne 4 days ago

Crazy story. I DMd one of you ladies about the Schwarzkopf Smooth 'n Shine Curl Defining Mousse. A couple weeks ago I used it alone. My hair was very soft. This past week I used it along with Miss Jessie's Pillow Soft Curls. I got so many compliments. It's a bit watery and it dissolves quickly in your hair. It feels like you're not using enough, but it gives good curl definition.

• Angela Marcinkevich 4 days ago

They both look bomb I'm going to dinner Friday with my brother so I will miss live feed Friday in so bummed out

• Hairs Roxy 4 days ago

Loving the mousse videos! Love the necklaces as well. Very pretty curls. I find the Shea moisture foam works better with its curl milk. If I may, the texture id foam is lovely.