Blueberries 101 For Beginners/Intermediate Gardeners 2/8/2018 Part 1

Blueberries 101 For Beginners/Intermediate Gardeners

Here I take you through some areas of concern when trying to grow blueberries. Please take not, these are easy to grow, but some basic understanding about these perennials will yield some wonderful delicious results.

• Matty Natural Horsemanship 4 days ago

wow no wonder why my plants always suck. I bought 4 of the same blueberry plants and grew them all in a line with about 2 feet away from each other BUT I should've bought 2 of the same and the other 2 a different kind. Well looks like i'll have 5 plants now because I got to get a different type. I've had these 4 plants for about 10 years and each year we get just a little. Never a lot.

• Emm T 4 days ago

Thanks for all the detailed info, so helpful!

• carol soto 4 days ago

Thanks my friend!!!!

• Heather Mimi Wahlquist 4 days ago

Full sun? Where N/E/S/West, morning, evening sun…HELP

• Wendy Freshney 4 days ago

THESE are my blueberries!

• SuperHighMexican 4 days ago

? is it ok if i got a cut of some blueberry and planted it into a very large smart pot so it has a long life in it so i do have to transplant it for a while . i don't have anywhere to put it so pots are better for me because i can move it if i had too

• toffee gamer 4 days ago

Im use to blessing for my food

• toffee gamer 4 days ago

Can i use a liquid tomatoe feed and i can i use dried leaf and pine needles as a mulch.

• Gail Sakurai G 4 days ago

Some people find me weird too when they see me talking and singing to my plants. I do it because they are living things, my interaction to them is my way of appreciating the food they provide and encourage them to produce more.

• ceili 4 days ago

Hey Organics Best, have your blueberries ever had any diseases? My blueberries are being destroyed by fungal diseases this year šŸ˜«

• Harrison Gordon 4 days ago

"i bless my plants" this man knows what he's talking about. Works great for me too.

• Lucy2317 W 4 days ago

OK so I bought the Monrovia $27.50 beautifully laden with fruit blueberry plant, and I also bought from Rural King (agricultural supply store) some rooted starter branches and have given all of them a 10 gallon fabric pot with lots of peat, rich soil, worm castings. I expect the less mature plants to struggle but they are all showing brown stem leaves, they seem burnt on all growth. The mature Monrovia is thriving but no new blooms

• Alan Logston 4 days ago

Thanks my friend!!

• Susan Gardner 4 days ago

Great information! We just planted 1 blueberry bush and now we know we need at least 1 more! What about Cherry bushes? We were told by the nursery that it was self pollinating. Do you think this is true?

• Rhonda Aguillard 4 days ago

I pray for my garden too!!!!

• Bo Blues 4 days ago

Quick question, is it OK if the 2 blueberry plants are touching?

• Ramona Macabugao 4 days ago

Hi friend, thanks for a great video. I do the same thing, I talk to my plants and I tell them to grow well and be their best. What would you suggest the varieties of blueberries I can grow in my raise bed ? I live in Monterey county.

• Rusty shackleford 4 days ago

If you think positively and say good things. Think positive. And good happy thoughts. It will grow better..and yes blessing and praying they do the good lord's work. And grow to feed folks. They will grow better. And yes touch and kiss it. I've seen plays grow better being stimulated as well. And the charge from your body.

• healn4u 4 days ago

i really think it's awesome that you bless your plants! I do too! I did an experiment once where I sent love and prayers to some, and others i did not. The blessed plants thrived way better than the ones that I didn't send love too!

• roven 08 4 days ago

How do you control pests/ mildew? My herbs are getting mildew. Do you use home made pesticide, or store bought and how often to use it?