Erin’s Crazy Day – The Life of a Mom and Market Gardener

Erin's Crazy Day - The Life of a Mom and Market Gardener

Stop by any given day and you will catch Erin moving so fast that you might just miss her. The summertime life of a mom, market gardener, farmers market manager and wife can be very hectic but I doubt she would trade it for anything.

Today Erin takes you along for a ride in her shoes. Lets see if we can keep up!

Please comment, subscribe and share!

Become a supporter on Patreon : https://www.patreon.com/ourwyominglife

Facebook → https://www.facebook.com/OurWyomingLife/
Twitter → https://twitter.com/OurWyomingLife
YouTube → https://www.youtube.com/c/ourwyominglife
Reddit → https://www.reddit.com/r/OurWyomingLife/
Website→ http://www.ourwyominglife.com/

Business Inquiries: For sponsorship requests or business opportunities please contact us directly:
[email protected]

Our Wyoming Life
PO Box 667
Gillette WY 82717

Join us on our journey as we leave a life in corporate america to come back to Wyoming and help on the family ranch.

Our Wyoming Life features our Wyoming ranch and our ranch family. Giving you a look into the workings of ranching from raising cattle to raising and harvesting crops. Erin will join you weekly out of the garden, showing you how she helps provide for our family through growing food and produce, farming and selling at local farmers markets, and Mike will take you along as he tends to the animals and land of ranch, from calving to fencing to planting and harvesting hay.

• megan d 4 days ago

You gardens are life goals! Do you ever have a problem with squash bugs? I'm in Utah and those little monsters are wrecking my squash plants this year. They are worse than I have ever seen them. I spend at least an hour each evening with my 1gallon sprayer with soapy water going on killing sprees. I just can't get rid of them! Anyways, your gardens are beautiful!!!

• Kyle S 4 days ago

Love the videos!

• Roberta Kauffman 4 days ago

Thanks for letting us peek into your day.. I see I'm not the only busy farm mom/wife out there.. but I love it it's a great way to raise our family

• nashguy207 4 days ago

Wow Erin I'M worn out just from watching the video you are one busy lady for sure. Thanks for taking the time to fit us into your crazy schedule. Your Garden looks great I hope you are selling all you can grow. I think its awesome that your local Farmers Market is being recognized by the National Farmers Market coalition. I think it speaks highly of the hard work you and Megan and others have done for the Market. Hope you made extra ice cream for me and Matt. LOL Have a great week and weekend at the Market. God Bless You guys and the Ranch!!!

• Jerry Beaver 4 days ago

Wow Erin that's a full plate and the addition of the pigs and the rework of the old high tunnel will sure add a lot more stress, I don't think I would be able to keep up.Blessing and prayers to You, Mike, the kids,and the ranch -Jerry

• Rich Niemann 4 days ago

Walmart seems to be the exact opposite of what you guys stand for. They are big food, big pharma, etc. Walmart has crushed the little guy for 30 years. Just a thought.

• Cement Mason 4 days ago

Love it!! You and your husband are an inspiration.

• OWEN MARTIN 4 days ago

Sorry I was late I was busy but I liked this video keep up the good work

• C Jacob 4 days ago

Erin get knee pads and gloves.

• Mike Cox 4 days ago

Enjoyed the video …. now I need a nap … all the best!

• Lorie Habel 4 days ago

Erin, hun I remember in years past the wee ones at the table. Alls I can do is chuckle and smile as you will 8n years to come. I sware get yp before the sun and this day running into the next. Before you know it that nasty white stuff will be fling and the body gets some much needed rest. Hang in there, your doing GREAT!!!

• Cody Ludwig 4 days ago

I don't know how you do it Erin,but as the Peterson farm bro's say gotta feed everybody can watch them on you tube you go girl

• Dutch Oven Brand 4 days ago

You go girl!

• Lankster Price 4 days ago

Will you ever have time to jar anything… OMG… Im retired and home eating up all the youtube and movies… Time… Something I have a lot of.. Most days we are just trying to get a nap in… Best of luck in "Your crazy Wyoming life"
    You guys need a month off.. O M G…

• Wran Ther 4 days ago

Long days can be seen to also provide a wonderful home setting for children Erin! There could be mid-day crankies any day of the week, and as you mentioned, sometimes a nap is just good! If a nap can be had! lol Still tho from following both you and Mike, there is a very hard working couple raising three adorable children. Plus pigs. Plus cows. Plus chickens. Plus a peacock or two? Plus gardens. Plus lots of other tasks or chores to things to do! But darned after being out some this evening pulling weeds out of a garden, I was hoping that you had figured out some weed magic! Best of Market Success Erin! -Bob

• J MILLER 4 days ago

I 💜 Erin, she did awesome on this video!

• Dave Eskew 4 days ago

It is funny how when we are little we fight when we have to take a nap, but when we are all grown up we long to take those naps….ahh the adult life.

• Anna Nilsson 4 days ago

Erin you rock! all aspects are busy and rewarding. keep up the good work this crazy season dosent last long and always remember tomorrow is a new day 🙂

• Logger john 4 days ago

welcome aboard, you just joined 75% of us in the world.
    I see nothing different in your life than mine used to be.only i was doing manual labor in 9 hrs we did 1 every 54 seconds. don't have time to take a glove off to scratch my nose in 6 seconds
    but yes you also have a ruff lifestyle right now, yours will change min wont unless i quit
    SO YOUR NOT THE ONLY 1

• Firemedic1985 Gross 4 days ago

Great video super mom Keep up the good work thank you