How to grow chrysanthemum fast.Learn how to grow chrysanthemum fast on my
channelhttps://goo.gl/VC8gcB.Kindly please follow the instructions given below.
1. Start your mum seeds indoors at least 6 weeks before the last frost.
2. Use potting soil or mix 4 parts of peat moss, 2 parts of perlite and 2 parts of vermiculite.
Fill a shallow seed tray 2/3 full with your soil mixture (you can also use individual peat cups, but mum seeds are very tiny and easier to sow in a tray.)
4. Moisten the soil until it is damp but not soggy; a spray bottle works best.
5. Sprinkle the seeds on top of the soil so that they are evenly distributed.
6. Spray the seeds with a gentle, fine mist.
7. Cover your tray with clear plastic.
8. Transplant your mums when all danger of frost has passed.
If you like my vedeo hit that like button and also don’t forget to subscribe my channel…
Video Rating: / 5
How to make liquid mustard cake fertilizer?
How to care chrysanthemum flower plants?
How to save chrysanthemum for next season cuttings?
How to make chrysanthemum cuttings? 2018-19 part 1
Chrysanthemum update. 2018-19 part 2
Chrysanthemum potting soil ,update 2018-19 part 3
Chrysanthemum series update 2018-19 part 4
Chrysanthemum series update 2018-19 part 5
Chrysanthemum series update 2018-19 part 6
Chrysanthemum series update 2018-19 part 7
Chrysanthemum series 2018-19, part 8
Chrysanthemum series 2018-19, Part 9
Chrysanthemum series 2018-19,Part 10
Chrysanthemun series Part 11
Chrysanthemum series Part 12
Chrysanthemum series 2018-19, part 13
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Onegarden.in/?ref=bookmarks
FERTILIZER AND FUNGICIDE
Neem Cake Powder – 5 Kg
Vermicompost Complete Plant Food
Mustard Cake Fertilizer for Plants
Neem Oil 500ml With Spray Bottle For Gardening
Water Can 10 liters
KISAN Sprayer (2 Litre)
Video Rating: / 5