Why You Should Add Epsom Salt To Your Garden Plants.
There are several uses and benefits of of Epsom salt. Not only in kitchen, But you can use Epsom salt for lawn.
Epsom salt enhances a plant’s green color and helps improve flower blooming.
Here Are 7-Amazing Reasons to use Epsom-salt in your garden.
1. Make Fruits Sweeter:
Use Epsom Salt to your trees and fruits To make them sweeter, Apply Epsom salt every month Mixing with water. This will help boost the chlorophyll level inside the plant cells.
By increasing the levels of energy means more primary sugars, allowing your plants produce sweeter fruits.
2. Turn yellow foliage green:
Mix 1 tbsp of salt into 3 liters of water and spray directly on plant
leaves. It will balance the magnesium level and make the leaves green.
3. Beautiful roses:
Sprinkle one tbsp of Epsom salt per feet of plant height around the base of plant to enrich the color of roses.
4. Help Fruit Trees Flourish:
Another benefits of Epsom salt for trees is it helps fruit trees flourish.
5. Remove Tree Stump:
Use Epsom salt to remove tree stump. Simply make a whole in tree stumps and put some Epsom salt in it.
6. Boost pH Level:
Another use of Epsom salt is it helps boost pH level of the plants. Simply spray Epsom salt mixed water on the soil and plants.
7. Make tomatoes tasty:
You can also use Epsom salt to make tomatoes tasty.
Spider plants Hanging Garden Making with UPDATE | Spider plants with Lots of Spiders//GREEN PLANTS
– Spider plant is the most popular easy care hanging houseplant and suitable for shady outdoor hanging garden.
– Spider plants will grow under most conditions. They prefer bright light and also they will grow in shady to partial direct sun.
– Spider plants like fast-draining so soil mix must be well drained.
– Mix equal part of the coco peat and garden soil or sand.
– Water them when they are almost dry and be sure to let the water drain all the way through the pot.
– Fertilize them twice a month during the summer with liquid fertilizer or organic fertilizer or natural compost.
ALL VIDEOS PLAYLISTS
HOW TO GROW MONEY PLANT:
EASY BONSAI GROWING TIPS:
YOU CAN START BONSAI:
LUCKY BAMBOO IDEAS:
HOME GARDEN IDEAS:
BONSAI AT HOME:
AIRLAYRING & GRAFTING:
Video Rating: / 5