by Deborah Main
There are great designs now and they are specially designed as per the taste of the children. This not only gives a pleasant environment to your child’s room but also brings a pleasant smile to your child’s face. The rooms for your children are special and are designed to develop their creativity and to meet their development. The walls of the rooms designed for your baby’s are specially painted with the motifs which have been designed as per the children’s likes and dislikes all over the world.
The wall arts are the paintings on the walls of the rooms. These walls are painted specially according to the choice of the user. These wall arts may abstract, natural or materialistic.
Choosing a Wall Art for Nursery
A nursery is a place where your children are brooded and they live there. The nursery consists of everything for the children. The bed, the toys, and everything from top to bottom are in accordance to the children’s interest and age. A nursery is painted with some light colored paints and the walls are given a natural or an abstract design. If you are going to have a room for your baby that is his nursery you have to be very careful about some very important things or it will be a messy job doing so.
To make it simple the designing must be done keeping in mind the following guidelines:
• The wall art must be chosen according to the age of the child. A child of infant age tries to grab everything in its surroundings so the colors and the motifs must be selected in accordance to the children of the this age
• The child’s room is a child’s playground and you must keep in mind that the room must not look like a messy place by the wall arts but a lucid simple one
• The wall arts must be chosen according to the gender too. Well, that makes a difference- girls like more of pink color than boys while boys like more valiant colors than gals of whatever age they are. Exceptions are there but they are rare and you would not mind rare gems coming up but that is to come later when a child starts understanding all this.
• The most common and important thing is that the Nursery Wall Art must be a moral one. It must not convey anything that may harm the child’s character. Well may be many would say a child of nursery age does not understand all this but the ‘Child is the Father of Man’, says V. Gordon Childe. The teachings given in the infant age remain with him in all times of life.
• The theme of the room must not be very broad one nor should it be a very much abstract.
• You may try fairy tales and natural designs and they soothe children of all ages and gender.
• Use light colors dark would give in more heat
These are some of the guidelines you would like to follow and there may be your choices of designs after all who knows your little one more than you.
Find More Nursery Articles